Experiencing Peace, Giving Love, Sharing Joi

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

OverFlow

And God is able to bless you abundantly, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work.
2 Corinthians 9:8

*abound |əˈbound|
( abound in/with) have in large numbers or amounts : this land abounds with wildlife.



Amen.
I thank God for abundance! I am NOT satisfied with self-sufficiency. I THANK God for overflow.

My biggest pet peeve in life is people who use the authority of their position, of their finances, of their intellect, of their status, their stature, their health, their wisdom, their birth, their love, anything to create a separation to create an isolation, even a tiny reverberation into the atmosphere whereby they lower or lessen the speech, status, personhood of another.

I can't. I simply cannot stand it. With me that degradation cannot stand. Around me it has no credence. No creed, no intellect gained by birth or study can supersede the personage of another.

It's why I was created (in part). The largest part, my passion, and my vocation is this aim. The increase of others. The building back up of their walls of protection. The fish gate, the sheep gate, etc. (to be continued)

I love provision. I was created for protection. In nothing can I escape my purpose and I don't seek to. I seek to to  "abound in every good work" that God places in my hands to do.


The reason I am blessed is to be a Blessing, (duh!)

No comments:

Post a Comment