I be.
I already be.
They already know.
What I see in the mirror
What was already foretold.
He already be.
He already knows.
What’s beyond the curtain.
What the future holds.
I already am.
I already be.
A fully actualized.
Fully complete me.
He already sees.
He already knows.
What’s beyond the curtain.
What my future holds.
It already is.
It already was.
Whatever already happened.
Whatever already was.
I already is.
I already was.
It already happened
It already was.
Who already said it?
Who already knew?
What was behind the veil.
My Father, it was You...
There is a balm in Gilead.I praise His holy name. My heavenly Father in whose lineage I lay claim. My holy lover, whose opinion of me never wanes. A lover who somehow manages to see some good despite my evil ways. In His love, I gain value, in this sweet refrain. "You are loved my daughter. You are worthy. Stake your claim."

I be. by www.peacelovejoi.blogspot.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

No comments:
Post a Comment