
Love is Three
Being in peace when you see them.
Pleased just to meet them.
Overwhelmed when you breathe them.
Blessed because you need them.
Fulfilled just to fill them.
Ill just to heal them.
Wanting to eat them up, words, body and all.
Help's me understand the fall. (chuckle)
Love's most famous freefall
I’m a fallen angel but he says he just adores it….(pregnant pause)
Him too… (she looks upward) Can you believe it?
It took years me just to conceive it…..and even longer to believe it.
His love is real. I can’t deceive it.
His love is real. I can eat it.
No fear of illness, death, or malice.
Only blessings not cursing and wonderlands like Alice.
His love is like that gentle breeze in the trees…
The calming sound of the piano keys….
Ever present like the hum of an old AC
We make love noticeable enough to be bothersome like a bee when it buzzes…
Loud like the fiery red lips of a strumpet.
Love like discordant notes from a piano or a trumpet.
Despite, all this I love love. I just adore it.
Maybe because out our love is loud….I can’t ignore it.
So, I remain seeking.
Seeking love with he, me and three.
Perfect love is God.
And good love is three… me, he and Thee.
Perfect love unearths dirt….rather dearth
Makes the ground fallow.
Good love spits out deceit does not swallow.
Instead fills what was once hollow with goodness and truth and meaty marrow.
And that’s what His angel told me..
Spoke to me truth in whisper and with a cackle.
Spoke of truth, fidelity and love
With laughter and levity.
The angel assured me that His eye is always on the sparrow.
Soldier of Love
Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

No comments:
Post a Comment